I come to Philadelphia on business 2 or 3 times a year. For the past 15 years, I have always stayed at the Sheraton Society Hill. I like the fact that it is a low rise. It is in the historic section of Philadelphia. There are a large number of very good restaurants within walking distance and funky (tho much less than it used to be) South Street nearby. The rooms are nicely appointed and reasonably spacious. Bathrooms are on the small size. My only criticisms are (1) price; (2) any reservation is immediately non-cancelable (I'm sure they resell the room for cancelled reservations; at least then they should cancel!); and (3) the in house "restaurant" is barely worth having breakfast. Nevertheless, I have always liked my stay and plan on going back every time I'm in Philly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton