Stayed here for 3 nights while at a conference in September. As most people have mentioned the hotel is odd shape with long hallways etc. The valet parking is expensive, but there is ample day street parking around and lots 2 to 3 blocks away. But if you don't have a car most historic things are an easy walk, as are most of the other sites. This is not the shopping district, but the old city has some nice new restaurants and bars. The wi fi is great, the beds wonderful the housekeeping staff where very friendly. Did not use the concierge so can't say how that was. If you like frozen yogurt head to Happily Ever After on Market Street in Old City. Great flavors! You will not leave disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Reservation Counter, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton