We stayed here during the end of wedding season and the staff was exasperated but they did their best to make sure we were happy. The food at the restaurant was horrible, but luckily there were plenty of great places to eat nearby. The room was quite large, but not that quiet: we could hear the people next door. The pool was okay. No mini-fridge in the room, which was was sad. Luckily the ice was free, so I was able to fill the sink up and keep my extra cheese-steaks cool overnight. All and all an average hotel, but the staff went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. It is in a perfect location and is in walking distance to several museums and attractions: also, I'm told the hotel is on the only curving street Philadelphia, Dock Street, which is cool in itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton