I stayed here 1 night with my family in Jan 2013. 2 beds in a room. I paid $179 with tax and that includes parking. If u r a tripe A member u can get a deal for parking or breakfast. otherwise parking is $42. there is no street parking in this area- so u have no choice really..
room was GREAT, beds very comfortable as well as pillows. Bathroom looked brand new and everything was clean.
I stayed here mostly b/c of the pool they have. This is GREAT for kids!. pool is 4 ft high but heated very nicely. they also have a small baby pool 1 ft deep and a jacuzzi as well . the room is heated nicely and the ceiling is all glass so u can see outside.
Overall- a greta value and a superb hotel. clean and very beautiful.
The only thing i wish the hotel did ( which EVERY hotel now offers) is free internet in your room. they charge $9.95- if u want free internet you need to go to the lobby - Mr. Manager- change this policy- every hotel i have stayed at offers free wifi..
otherwise awesome hotel, tons to do in area - we went to sahara sams indoor water park - 1/2 hour away for the kids..
i would stay here again and highly recommend..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton