We stayed in the Sheraton Society Hill for only 2 nights, but they were wonderful nights. The hotel was beautiful. The rooms were very nice and were large. We had breakfast both mornings at the hotel and the food was wonderful. We were within easy walking distance of the downtown area and were able to walk to a number of the historic sites in the area, although my daughters favorite destination was the Dave and Buster's 3 minutes away.The hotel even had a kids splash pool which is perfect for my three year old daughter.
The only thing that I didn't like was the parking. The valet parking was almost 150 dollars for my two night stay! I had no idea that parking was going to be that expensive. Had I known in advance how expensive the parking was going to be I might have stayed outside the downtown area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton