I stayed one night at the Sheraton for a business trip. I had also stayed previously for a night with my boyfriend a few years ago. Both times I found the location to be great - not far from everything I was looking to do, but also in an immediate neighborhood that is fairly quiet. On this most recent trip, I was lucky enough to go to dinner with my brother at Zahav which is an excellent Israeli-Mediterranean restaurant just across the street from the hotel.
Checking in and out were easy and although it was a bit of a maze to my room, it was nice and quiet when I got there. I also thought that the room was pretty spacious for a city hotel. They were doing construction in the front of the hotel which was quite loud when I was checking in, but didn't get in my way otherwise. On our way out, it took all of 30 seconds to get a cab out front for the trip to my meetings. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton