My wife and I stayed here for two weekend nights. The room was spacious and modern, on the club floor with a King bed. The hotel lobby is very nice, with a water feature and a peacock sculpture at the entrance. Breakfast in the lounge was good, and evening appetizers were nice too. Only complaint is that they don't have any self parking whatsoever, and valet parking costs $38+ with tax per night! That's just a ridiculous amount to charge - this is not New York or Toronto!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton