This hotel is just finishing up a renovation so the lobby and rooms are modern and trendy. The rooms are clean and functional. The free bottled water was a nice touch.The only drawback to the hotel are the rooms along the open air atrium where the bar is located because they are probably very noisy. The hotel is very large though so request a room far from the atrium. Although the boundary of Independence Park is 2 blocks from the hotel, it is a 15-20 minute walk through the park to Independence Hall and the Visitor Center but it is a beautiful walk in the fall!
Valet parking is incredibly expensive and while there is ample street parking around the hotel and in the city generally but they are all 2 or 3 hour spaces. Parking is free and has no time restrictions between 10pm and 8am (on weekends at least). The movie theater parking lot 2 blocks from the hotel is $19 for 24 hours; there is a large sign so you can't miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton