After a full day of negotiations, close of business... I checked into The Sheraton Society Hill and suddenly felt relaxed. I was upgraded to the Club Level and was presently surprised. Complimentary wine and beer, small appetizers and a nice bright room(Monday-Thursday Comp beer and wine). The valet were excellent. Front desk was pleasant. My room was very clean, the amenities decent. You are within walking distance to Society Hill and Old City. The buildings are low, kept nice and many are very historical. Cobblestone streets too. Some quaint restaurants. You are in your own historical world.
So if you want to stay out of the hustle and bustle go here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton