I booked this hotel for a weekend getaway with my wife. It does give you the 70s feel. My wife was quite surprised that this is a 4 star hotel. Room is small. Parking is $32 extra (plus tax, which total $39). Breakfast is extra, even though on Sheraton's own website it says complimentary continental breakfast. No in-room WiFi, that's another $10 extra. No refrigerator, I believe you may get one if you pay some extra. To be fair, they do offer 2 free bottle of water, though. But overall not worth it and I would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton