I stayed at this hotel for a work conference and the experience was tremendous from check in to check out. I was immediately greeted by a friendly valet when I pulled up to the hotel, and I was under no time pressure to unload my bags. I proceeded to the main desk to check in (I arrived at least 3.5 hours before check-in) and was greeted again by one of the friendliest staff members you could meet. My information was taken promptly and my king room was ready despite my early arrival time. I arrived at my room and immediately noticed how clean it was. There was no dust or hair in the corners of the bathroom, no dust or mildew on the vents, and everything was in perfect order. My room was on the second floor away from the elevators and was very quiet. I was never disturbed or awakened by noise from the street, hallway, or adjacent rooms. The bed was VERY comfortable as well as the pillows (something I hadn't noticed before). The bathroom was perhaps a little undersized, but the cleanliness more than made up for the size. The only minor complaints I have about my stay are the ability of the A/C unit to cool the room down enough and the internet speed. I asked the front desk to check into the A/C and my second and third nights were more comfortable, but the thermostat only goes as low as 65- I prefer 60. The internet speed was adequate for most business applications, but was not suffieicnet for streaming video. This was not a big concern for my trip.
The conference facilities, meals, and snacks were wonderful. The food was hot or cold as appropriate and the food staff was on top of their game. I never had to wait for more food and the drinks were replenished as needed. Tables were attended to promptly and my napkins were even folded before I got back to my seat. That never happened during business trips to other locations.
This hotel is located near many of the Philly historic sites and great restaurants. I would recommend this hotel for business trips as well as family vacations. My overall experience was absolutely fantastic and I would not hesitate to stay here again or recommend this Sheraton to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel is near Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the National Constitution Center, Independence Visitors Center and Penns Landing. Our Philadelphia hotel has 17 meeting spaces ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Society Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Sheraton Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton