My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights during our wedding. From the front desk to our wedding manager it was a pleasant experience.
- Lobby bar and lounge was fun and had a great ambiance.
- Beds in bridal suite was very comfortable and the view was spectacular overlooking city hall on one end and downtown on the other.
- Newly renovated showers with great water pressure and always hot.
- Great room service for breakfast.
- Customer service makes sure you and all your guests know all the information about the wedding even at outside venues, such as start times.
- Location is close to Panera Bread, Convention Center, and Reading Terminal
- Sabrina, our wedding manager, even surprised us with champagne, strawberries, and pillow covers with Mr. and Mrs. personalized to us. It was a wonderful surprise at the end an already great night!
- Parking is on the pricier side ($40 a day), but cheaper options about a block away.