Stayed here for several nights due to excellent location close to convention centre. Having read some of the previous reviews, I was concerned that I would be given a 'shabby' room, but was pleased it was one of the renovated ones.
- great location
- friendly efficient check in / check out
- was offered free wifi for duration of stay
- excessive wait time for room service
- stone cold burger and coffee from room service, served on cold plates and not delivered in a hot trolley
- possibly the worst shower I've ever used in an hotel
- awful in room coffee (is it actually coffee??)