“Good Hotel in Excellent Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District

Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
You added Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District to your Saves list
Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   400 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106 (City Center East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #37 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
edinburgh , scotland
“Good Hotel in Excellent Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

A very Good Hotel and in a Good Neighbourhood next to a lot of Tourist attractions. ( Liberty Bell, Bill of rights and us mint To name a few)
Room was of a good size very clean, comfortable bed and Friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

This was our second stop on our East coast road trip. We stayed here for one night. On arrival we was greeted by a friendly team who sorted out a hiccup with our booking. They also let us park out front whilst we bought our bags in which made things more convenient. The parking on the other hand I felt was pricey.

The hotel itself was well furnished and had an immaculate presentation. Our room was very spacious and modern with a good size bath room and complementry bottles of water awaiting. They so had free wifi through out the building which was nice. The restaurant attached was also very reasonable. Although the menu was limited it was priced well and of good quality. There was also a small grab and go shop which sold a few snacks along with vending machines located throughout the hotel.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
John K, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Jade K,

Thank you for your great review. I am so happy to hear that everything went well with your stay with us despite the challenges on your reservations. Our team strives hard to provide the best and friendly customer service to our guests. I will definitely share with them your wonderful review. I totally agree with you about our immaculate and modern décor, I love them too! Looking forward to welcome you back to the Wyndham Philadelphia.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

This place is so close to so many interesting attractions and good restaurants. It doesn't look like much from the outside but the rooms are generally nice and clean. My friends stayed in a single King bed and the window weirdly looked into a room perpendicular to theirs, so they had to keep the curtains closed. I had a good view and the two queen beds made for a pretty spacious room. Would have liked a microwave and fridge and not had to pay for it. Bed was also super comfy.

Dear Nicki T,

Thank you for the great review! Yes, I totally agree with you about our location. We are in the center of everything, Historical attractions, great dining places and shopping area. We have had so many compliments about our very comfy beds too. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Looking forward to welcome you and your friends back to the Wyndham Philadelphia.

East Hanover, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I attended a business conference at this hotel on March 25-26 2015 and stayed one night. Hotel and room were clean, service was friendly , and conference meeting rooms were comfortable. Restaurant menu is limited bit there are several restaurants within walking distance. Valet parking was not available and I had to park in an indoor lot next door. Signs warned about recent burglaries so I had to bring valuables (such as EZ Pass) with me. Room was located near the entrance to the parking lot and was nooisy in the morning as cars started to arrive. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

Dear Benedict O,

Thank you for the great review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and the friendly service from the staff. I hope your conference went well. Looking forward to welcome you back to the Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District.

East Hanover, New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The room temperature was not easy to moderate. It was either too cold or too hot and I could not adjust the thermostat to my liking. The food quality was poor. The first evening I made the mistake of ordering a Turkey sandwich, the server was coughing over the service tray and the turkey was a 1/2 in slab. Its a shame because it is a great location.

Dear Kelly S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to know that you had challenges on the room temperature and at our Restaurant. Our Engineering team is always there to assist our guests, I wonder if they are aware of the problem. I will definitely share with our Food and Beverage team about your experience at our Restaurant. Yes, I agree with you that our Hotel has a great location and is in the center of the Historical places. Looking forward to welcome you back to our Hotel.

Plymouth, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My daughter chose the Wyndham based on price and location. The rooms were very comfortable, clean and basic which is exactly what we were looking for. Unfortunately for me, my daughter’s flight got delayed and I found myself in the main lobby trying to figure out what to do or where to go.
Simon at front desk was very kind and accommodating and managed to provide a lot of information on the local landmarks and restaurants.
Overall, great hotel and service and If I ever go back to Philadelphia I would definitely stay at the Wyndham again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Dear Irenkd,

Thank you for your great review. I am so glad to know that you and your daughter had a wonderful stay with us. Sorry to her about your daughter's delayed flight. I am so glad that Simon was able to help you plan your day while waiting for her flight. He is such a gem. I definitely will share this great review to Simon and the rest of our team. Looking forward to welcome you back to the Wyndham Philadelphia.

Best regards.

Been to Wyndham Philadelphia Historic District? Share your experiences!