From the exterior, this hotel is unassuming and understated - typical of many Four Seasons Hotels, but the lobby and interior corridors are opulent and clean. The staff are extremely friendly and the location is excellent for both business and leisure travelers. The rooms are simple and nice, but the bathrooms are a bit dated (for example, while the shower was nice, the shower head was surprisingly simple given the hotel). The bed was excellent. My only complaint about the room would be the lack of ability to make coffee on demand - for a hotel with nearly anything at ones disposal, the ability to make coffee in ones room seems like an oversight.
In a hotel where many guests are in formal attire, it was surprising to see drunk people wandering the hotel with open bottles of Bud Light dragging their children through the halls and lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons