“FOUR SEASONS WITH A TWIST” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia

You added Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (City Center West)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #25 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Maspeth, New York
“FOUR SEASONS WITH A TWIST”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We were invited to breakfast on them for a sticky yellow liquid ice bucket and that was nice, The pool was clean and the hot tub large so we enjoyed our stay. We walked and took tour busses, we bought Philadelphia Passes for many attractions and the HISTORY AND MUSEUMS were WONDERFUL, and THE ROCKY STEPS with THOSE SURROUNDING BRONZE STATUES WERE AMAZING-

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (214)
Maumelle, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

The staff was fantastic. Restaurant / Bar had excellent service. Certainly not the most modern 4 Seasons I have been in but I found it adequate for my needs. The bed was extremely comfortable. I would stay again.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Stayed at the Four Season in February 2015 for a few nights on Business, arrived around 11am, and check-in, but room wasn't available. Got a called around 3:30pm that room is available. They took my luggage to my room, since i wasn't getting back until 12 midnight.
Room was spacious, bed comfortable, hotel interior very nice, staff was pleasant and location was convenient for my business trip. Valet Parking was around $50 a day, but can take your car in and out without paying additional, Valet wait for my car was around 20mins. Overall Hotel is good, very pricey, guess its because of its location.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Brent M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear BMW2013F10,

Thank you for sharing your experience of your recent stay for business. I'm happy to know you found the hotel to your liking, especially your guestroom and your bed comfortable. When you're traveling for business, I know how important it is to sleep well! I'm sorry your room wasn't available for your early arrival, but should you visit again, please let us know if you will need an early check-in and we will do our best to accommodate you.

San Antonio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We really enjoyed our stay at this property. The service was outstanding in every way. We were also traveling with our young children on spring break and the staff went out of their way to make the kids feel at home. At check-in they came around with a wagon full of toys for the kids to select an item, and they had kid size robes laid out on their beds when we got to the room. One afternoon while we were walking out for some sightseeing a representative appeared out of the blue and offered the kids some old fashioned slinky toys. The location is also great for checking out the museums. The Franklin Institute is right across the street and if you're traveling with kids I highly encourage you to check it out. The hotel restaurant was also very good, and the indoor pool was great. The only reason I did not give the hotel a perfect 5 star rating is because the property is a little older and is starting to show a little wear. However, I was advised that they will be moving to a brand new building in the next year or two. If we are back in Philadelphia again we will definitely return, and look forward to staying at the new location.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Brent M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear SATravelers,

Thank you for sharing your feedback of your recent family vacation. I'm so pleased to know our staff helped make your children feel at home. That is our goal! The Franklin Institute is a wonderful institution and I'm happy to know you were able to visit. As you noted, the hotel will be transitioning to new management as of June and will undergo extensive property renovations. Meanwhile, we are also in the process of building a new Four Seasons Hotel in the city, which will open in early 2018 atop the Comcast Innovation and Technology Center.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome your family back again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I attended a meeting at the hotel and stayed for two nights. It is lovely - very fresh and clean and beautiful. The food during the meeting and at the hotel's dining room was great, and I enjoyed the bar. Everything was great - I have no complaints. But I also have nothing that really made me say WOW, either. It was a great hotel, but it felt like every generic great hotel.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
Dear AYellowWood,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay during your business meeting. I'm happy to know you found the property beautiful! I'm also glad you enjoyed the food in the restaurant, as well as in your meeting. We take great pride in our culinary offerings!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Zallaq, Bahrain
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The location of the hotel is very central in Philly on the renowned Parisian inspired Logan Square. The lobby is very 80's like and upon entering I hoped the rooms were renovated. Upon checkin we were given a room on the square which was considered an upgrade even though the size was the same. This upgrade was much appreciated as the square view was simply breathtaking and brought back many fond memories of Paris.

The room was very old and dated, this was especially noticeable in the bathroom where the shower faucets required some kind of advanced engineering degree to operate. The bed was very comfortable though. The safe in the room was extremely small and I was unable to fit all my valuables in and was closed by means of a key.

On my second day I went out in the morning and upon my return after lunch I discovered housekeeping had yet to clean my room which was very disappointing as I needed new towels.

One exceptionally irritating aspect of the hotel was the valet which took over twenty minutes to retrieve my car each time and upon checkout it took them over 30 minutes. This is due to a combination of the valet being understaffed, the parking being far and cars requiring to pass through half a block of traffic on their way to the entrance.

The cafe restaurant in the lobby was surprisingly closed in the morning although it was physically open there was no service.

On a more positive note we heard that there would be a new Four Seasons opening in Philly within two years with this hotel closing for renovation and reopening as a JW Marriot.

Room Tip: Request a fountain view room.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends
Dear Da3jan,

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed our location within the Parkway Museums District on Logan Square and the view from your room. There really isn't anything else like it in the city! As you noted, the hotel will be transitioning to new management in June, in which an extensive renovation is planned. Additionally, Four Seasons will be opening a new hotel in the city in early 2018 and we hope to welcome you back to that property!

North Wales, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We checked-in at the Four Seasons Philadelphia and from the moment we arrived until we left, we were treated like VIPs.

The doors were held open for us upon our arrival and we were given a sincere "welcome to the Four Seasons Hotel" as we entered through the front doors. Check-in was easy, fast and friendly as our front desk manager said "welcome back and we hope your enjoy your stay".

We went to the pool to relax and enjoy the spa for a while. While there we ordered food from room service who was more than happy to have our requests delivered directly to the pool area. Everything was hot and delicious.

Our room was spectacular and overlooked the Academy of Nation Sciences and the skyline. The room was quite spacious, immaculately clean and the bathroom had a great bathroom with a separate tub and shower.

We didn't dine in the restaurant, but we had drinks in the lounge which were perfectly prepared.

Room service for breakfast was just what we wanted. Great coffee, delicious pastries and perfectly cooked eggs.

Overall a perfect stay and we will be sorry to see it close. We look forward to revisiting the new Four Seasons in 2018!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a high floor. Views of Logan Square are preferred.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Brent M, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear dfc9258,

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm happy to know that you felt you were treated as a VIP during your entire stay by all of our staff. That is what we strive for! Our location in the Parkway Museums District really is ideal for both views, as well as visiting the museums, so I'm pleased to know you enjoyed it.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Brent Martin

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia? Share your experiences!