We stayed at the Four Seasons for three nights over the weekend of the marathon. The rooms are certainly not as luxurious as the rooms in many other Four Seasons. They are more on par with a Marriott or Hilton. However, our room rate was much lower than other Four Seasons too. That being said, the service meets the expected high quality of other Four Seasons. They gave the runners a "goody" bag with gatorade, ice packs, bandaids and other items. What a great gesture!! They had an early breakfast for those running the marathon. We arrived late and had a late night drink and cheese plate in the bar. The waiter was incredibly nice and attentive and they had a trio singing blues/jazz. The towels, sheets and toiletries are all of the highest quality. Most important to me, the hotel is quiet. We were close to the start of the marathon, and within walking distance of the Convention Center, many museums and Rittenhouse Square. I would stay here again if I revisit Philadelphia.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.