I was in Philadelphia with my daughter, son-in-law ( who were attending a wedding) and my 3 month old grandson. It was my grandson's first trip and it was made perfect by the Four Seasons Hotel! I have travelled quite extensively but I must acknowledge that the stay at the 4 Seasons was among the top that I have experienced. The entire hotel was immaculate, the rooms were incredibly well appointed, the service was amazingly attentive without being pushy, the room service was timely and superb and the housekeeping staff were amazing! Midway through the stay we realized that a crib was a necessity and within 10 minutes we had a crib delivered to the room. It was not just a crib but it had a bib, supply of diapers, wipies,baby lotion, shampoo and wash and a diaper genie to put the babies diapers in. And personal attention was clear because they had a blue sheet on the crib just for a baby boy. The entire stay was without a flaw!
Thank you Four Seasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons