“OUTSTANDING” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia

Save Saved
You added Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (City Center West)   |
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Third Night Free!
Ranked #20 of 84 hotels in Philadelphia
albany new york
“OUTSTANDING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was in Philadelphia with my daughter, son-in-law ( who were attending a wedding) and my 3 month old grandson. It was my grandson's first trip and it was made perfect by the Four Seasons Hotel! I have travelled quite extensively but I must acknowledge that the stay at the 4 Seasons was among the top that I have experienced. The entire hotel was immaculate, the rooms were incredibly well appointed, the service was amazingly attentive without being pushy, the room service was timely and superb and the housekeeping staff were amazing! Midway through the stay we realized that a crib was a necessity and within 10 minutes we had a crib delivered to the room. It was not just a crib but it had a bib, supply of diapers, wipies,baby lotion, shampoo and wash and a diaper genie to put the babies diapers in. And personal attention was clear because they had a blue sheet on the crib just for a baby boy. The entire stay was without a flaw!
Thank you Four Seasons!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ChristiaD, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Dear ellenbernier,

Thank you for your kind review of our hotel! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful family visit. We know traveling with children can be challenging, so we do our best to alleviate any stress that comes along with it. We're glad to know that our amenities exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you and your grandson again soon!

802 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Location...Location...Location...And not to mention an extremely hospitable staff. I was totally impressed when everytime I entered the hotel they addressed me by my last name! Room was fantastic and very comfortable....definately worth the money spent! Next time in Phila. this is the only place I would want to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear penskesucksfulk,

Thank you for your review of our hotel! We're so glad you loved one of the elements of our hotel that we pride ourselves on as well - our location! We love being in the heart of the exciting Parkway Museums District. We're so happy to hear that we will be your hotel of choice next time you are in Philadelphia and hope that visit will be soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great location, service & Excellent Full Bfast spread at The Fountain. Stayed there from Fri-Sun 9/27-9/29. 1st time in Philly visiting my friends who just moved there.
Check in was quick and efficient. Everyone from bell men, front desk, concierge , housekeeping, restaurants- Flawless. Well Done Guys! I especially enjoyed the super comfy pillows and I slept like a baby!!! Thank you for the bucket of ice every night. Honest , in Housekeeping- You're Awesome! Take Care OK. Thank 4S for the excellent B-Fast -especially the mixed berries, yummy fresh blueberry pancakes, Omelette station, and bagels, lox, croissants. Well Done guys. See you all next time For sure !
PS. Hostess Lauren at The Fountain (BFast) You're a Treasure! All the Best to You !

Dear DltasNY,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our hotel! We are so glad you loved your first visit to Philadelphia and that it was most importantly, memorable. You experienced first hand what we pride ourselves the most on - our service and people. Thank you for recognizing many of our outstanding employees. They make the hotel what it is! We hope you will stay with us on future visits to Philly!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Had a great stay at the Philly Four Seasons. Every staff person was cheerful and helpful, the room was clean and comfortable, and beautiful view over Logan Square and the Parkway. Only downside was having to pay for wireless Internet. Really, is that necessary? Still, would definitely come back.

Dear Mikeopolis,

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed your 'room with a view'! We're proud to have some of the best in the city. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, hopefully!

Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

We had an amazing experience at the Four Seasons Philadelphia. The staff was courteous and professional; everything was perfect down to the littlest detail. We will definitely have another meeting at the hotel

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Michael N, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Jill S:

Thank you so much for the great comments regarding your stay and meeting experience. Our Banquet team and hotel staff take pride in exceeding our guests' expectations and it's wonderful to hear that we succeeded in doing so.

Regards,

Michael Nenner
Hotel Manager
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

The time that I stayed, Budweisers Made in America was happening. And the hotel was far from pleasant. The amount of people that were there was ridiculous, many of the security made it impossible to walk around the hotel freely. There were very few places (if any), that were completely accessible to all guests. Many times I was redirected in the hotel by unknown security. At one point in time because someone was arriving or departing from there room, I was not able to access my room floor. The cleanliness lacked because of trying I impress and I called room service to clean areas in the room, and it took hours to come. This was my first stay and it came highly recommended for its upscaled environment and customer satisfaction. I was very unfortunately, let down and disappointed. When I ordered room service it took an unusually long time and the food was cold when I got it. This is not what I would have expected from a five star hotel. My trip was a very unpleasant one. Thank you for your time.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Jennieerial,

We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. As you mentioned, Made in America weekend is a very busy one in the city and at the hotel, since we are in the heart of the festivities. While we do our best to anticipate and prepare for such events, we are sorry we fell short in our service to you. We hope you will come back at another time to experience why our hotel was recommended to you for our service.

Boston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Great location, nice room. Had room service breakfast that was great and arrived when we'd requested. Everyone we encountered from housekeeping to front desk was so friendly my husband wondered if they all took daily happy pills. Centrally located--we walked all over. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013
Sharon B, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear scatterall,
Thank you so much for your recent visit to the Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia and for sharing your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor! I am so glad that you enjoyed your room service breakfast as well as the central location of the hotel. I will be sure to share the “happy pills” comment with the team here at the hotel as I know they will all appreciate your feedback. Please contact me should your travels bring you back to Philadelphia as I would love to be of assistance to you on a future visit.
Warmest Regards,
Sharon

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia? Share your experiences!