July 5th 2013
We had just checked into the Four Seasons Hotel in Philadelphia and were greeted professionally by the person at the front desk . We had a suite and it had beautifully appointed furniture. Everything seemed perfect and I was looking forward to enjoying the next three days with my girls in this luxiourius suite with a beautiful view of Logan's Square . I was just about to get into bed and as I walked towards the bed I was cut off by a fast scurrying little creature that stopped me in my tracks. I yelled so loud that I think I was heard right down to the lobby from the eighth floor where I was staying . The housekeeping staff were just outside my room as they were coming to set up the extra bed. One of the staff personelle who was so kind and went beyond the call of duty came in the room and started chasing this large cockroach . He finally caught it without killing it . Not sure why as he may believe in insects rights . He told me that he will put in in a jar to show to his manager. The hotel manager soon came up apologizing profusely and immediatly upgraded us to an even bigger suite. Although this was very nice I am now just sitting here worrying about going to bed and waking up to stepping on a not so friendly intruder in the night ??!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Amex, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons