we went there for the 25th anniversary of graduation from U of P for my husband. we are now back for his 50th anniversary. Unchanged,elegant with a beautiful view on Logan Circle, within walking distance of the Barnes museum. the outside is modern looking but the rooms are not. they are lovely what you would expect from the Four Seasons with the advantage of large windows to take advantage of the lovely view. the shower has good pressure which is not a given now a days. we did not go downstairs for breakfast and prefered what they call "the Daily news" in the room which is newspaper, a large pot of coffee and a danish. i do miss the lack of self serve coffee in the room , which most luxury hotels do not provide. i get up early and love that first cup of coffee when i get up... hard to do without waking up your husband if you have to call room service..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons