“Best hotel in Philly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia

You added Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia to your Saves list
Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Logan Square, Philadelphia, PA 19103 (City Center West)   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #21 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Best hotel in Philly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I really enjoyed staying here. This was my first luxury hotel experience, so take it with a grain of salt. The staff here is excellent. My only complaint is that the bar was over-priced... $6 for a bottle of soda water... really? Other than that, my stay was comfortable, memorable, and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor right above the main entrance. That made the room a little noisier t...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Michael N, Hotel Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Dear cmmendez,

Wow - thank you for that wonderful headline! We work very hard at being known as the best hotel in Philly, so thank you. We hope you now have caught the 'luxury hotel' bug and will stay with us again soon!

Michael Nenner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (206)
Springfield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The staff at Four Seasons is obviously well trained in accomedating their quests. We can not wait until our return. The delivery and presentation of both, food and beverage, was exceptional. The room was quite comfortable and the fountain view was amazing. We are most confident that the staff will provide a warm and memorable experience, upon our return to the hotel.

Room Tip: Reqest a fountain view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Cape May, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just wonderful. Our room was a fountain view which was amazing. Everyone at the hotel was helpful, cheerful and professional. The room was immaculate. The hotel decor while 'old Philadelphia' was new and meticulously maintained. Hotel location is perfect whether you are doing museums, music event or theater.

Room Tip: We had a Fountain view, which was just magnificent.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
ChristiaD, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear mareed1465,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're so happy to know you experienced the best our hotel has to offer, from our staff to the location along the Parkway Museums District. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

You can feel that you are a queen,while you staying in this hotel! Everything is clean and nice and well decorated and absolutely clean!...There are many fresh flowers! Nice furniture, good services! I love the spa center! Luxury quality! I absolutely love this hotel! We were there just for one day...and I didn't want to go home....
We had a package with parking and breakfast! This is a very good deal! Valet service is excellent!And the breakfast was sooo delicious! love love love it! Now I know that kind of hotel I want to see in every city.
P.S. Be careful with mini bar because everything in there is expensive..

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear katk782,

Thank you for your enthusiastic review of our hotel! We're so happy to hear you loved the fresh flowers throughout the hotel, as well as the cleanliness. We hope you will come back and see us soon! I think you'll be happy to see we will be updating our private bar items as well by the time you return.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My wife and I and our 1 year old son stayed here for a 4 day Easter weekend to see the sights. Everything you expect of a 5 star hotel was met and they exceeded all of my expectations. Location is great, service is top notch, rooms are huge and clean, staff goes out of their way to help, you are pampered in every way possible.

This is my number one recommendation for staying in Philly...spend a little more and it will pay dividends on your overall Philly experience! It is definitely worth it.

Room Tip: I paid a little extra to get the Suite room...it has a room divider which is great when the little o...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ChristiaD, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
Dear werdin98,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so happy you had a great family trip with us. We hope you will return again soon so we can continue to earn our status as your #1 recommendation in the city!

Best,
New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I had been talking about going to Philly for quite sometime. We planned a long weekend trip over my children's spring break. When we checked in sometime after 3:00 because the room was not ready we where not informed of any children's activities. The room overlooking the Logan Circles (7th floor) the only rooms with balconies was very nice. It was clean and comfortable. The view was amazing overlooking Logan Circle but we just about could not enjoy it since the sliding glass doors where impossible to open. My 9 year old even got his finger wedged in the door just before check out on Sunday (my husband forgot to inform front desk upon check out). There was no outdoor furniture in our room like some others on our floor? The staff especially housekeeping (Cherie's a doll and should be utilized with more customer contact) and the front door men are wonderful. Everyone is extremely polite and helpful. Make sure you check out the outdoor area beyond the lobby. It's a gem that your also not informed about. My husband and I checked it out on Saturday night and noticed that they had a children's room with a movie playing, cookies and milk out and not ONE child in the room. We where never notified and I guess neither where any of the other guests. The movies or activities should be displayed in the lobby so that you can see upon check in or when you are going in and out of the hotel The buffet breakfast is so overpriced $80.00 for 2 adults and 2 children. The mini bar is the same $6.00 for cookies or candy bar? If you are staying over a weekend the hotel area is extremely quiet. Great location to museums but that's about it you must take a good walk or cab to everything else. The pool is nice (a bit cold) but it is somewhat dreary down on the lower level. There are no quick family style restaurants for breakfast or lunch unless you head down to Rittenhouse Sq. nice but not always convenient with children! Don't go to the Friday's down the street it is dirty and terrible service.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dear boysmomNewJersey,

Thank you for sharing your review from the eyes of a parent. Although you enjoyed some elements of your stay, we are not satisfied unless we know it was perfect for you. I'm sorry you were not informed of the activities we had going on for children during your visit. Families are very special to us and we work hard at having special activities for them, but of course that is futile if guests are not informed. I am personally working with our front desk team to ensure all activities are communicated. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. If you choose to stay with us again, which I hope you will, please feel free to contact me directly too arrange your visit - michael.nenner@fourseasons.com.

Michael Nenner
Clark, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is one hotel where you feel extra special...from your entrance to your departure and everything in between. The staff is polite, the rooms are exquisite and the service exceptional. Breakfast, lunch and dinner (and who could miss afternoon cocktails in the lounge? or on Sunday brunch?). Treat you spouse or special someone for a weekend getaway. Museums are close by as is Center City shopping and attractions.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristiaD, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Dear Joan G,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so happy to know you loved your dining at the hotel, as well as the service. We pride ourselves on both elements!

Please come visit us again soon!

Best,
Christia

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia? Share your experiences!