About once a year, my daughter and I pick a different U.S.city to explore and enjoy. This year we chose Philadelphia and stayed at FS Philadelphia for our 24 hour getaway. Over the years, we've stayed at over a dozen Four Seasons.
Without a doubt, the staff in this hotel made this very, very special. The smiles, the can do spirit, the humor, the genuine concern and positive spirit were exemplary and exceptional. I need to especially recognize the Swan dining room team members--Jonathan, Ronald, Jenny,and Christine--(and Valentine, too) for unbelievable service and assistance. Their service and efforts were truly reference point for Four Seasons service. Bravo!!
Park in the public garage directly behind the hotel. It's $27 and is exactly where the valet drivers park your car for $50+. The $72 per person Sunday Brunch was beautiful but way, way too much. I chose the corned beef hash for $20; and it was perfect.
I still think it's terrible that FS charges for wi-fi internet (Obviously someone way up in FS wants to charge for it; If he or she could only realize that it dimishes the brand because every cheap hotel, even in Kansas in South Dakota, offers it for free).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons