The adage is true: "you get what you pay for." From the moment you arrive, you are treated like royalty. My wife and I were there for just one night, but it was delightful, including brunch the next day. We have been to the Four Seasons in Philadelphia many times, but usually for dinner at The Fountain restaurant. Whatever their vetting and screening process is for new hires, it works. I'm sure they have a rigorous training program too. For the extra money, it is worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons