We had a pleasant stay at the Four Seasons. Here are the pros and cons of this hotel as I see them (you decide which are important to you):
1. Lovely lobby
2. Great staff and service
3. Very comfortable bed
1. Deluxe room was nice but nothing special (especially considering the rate).
2. Pool/spa/hot tub is noisy except during the few child-free hours (6-8 AM, 8 -10PM).
We had planned to luxuriate at the hotel Sunday before our afternoon train, but as the room was nothing special, and the hot tub area was noisy due to the many children, we changed to an earlier train and went home. We used points to book this room, so we weren't too disappointed, but had I paid the regular room rate, I would have been.
Note: the hot tub was broken 2 out 3 times we tried to use it; I assume this is not the usual situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Reservation Counter, Otel, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons