Everything you'd expect, nice lobby, excellent service, and luxury without attitude. Everyone was friendly and willing to go the extra mile. Stayed for a Saturday night the first week of Feb to get away from NYC and see the Franklin Insitute. We had 2 rooms that were adjoining, one king and one double. Worked out perfectly. Both restaurants had top notch service and food with easy kids menus along with great cocktails. Very easy to relax and enjoy with three small children. Nice pool and spa. Easy walking to Franklin Institute and museums. The staff made an extra effort to make the kids feel special like fresh baked cookies, special toys at check-in, kid size bath slippers, and extra bed-time treats. This is the only place I would consider when visiting Philly.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.