all good. very nice hotel with a great pool. nice lobby and walking distance to the art gallery and BArnes FOundation and Franklin INstitute as well as all the food on Chestnut street. THis is a nice clean hotel and the cost is worth it if you can swing it. It is also really close to the train station - $7 cab.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Olotels, Hotels.com, Amex, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.