Been at numerous corporate events here since its opening almost 30 years ago, and stayed here many, many times although not recently. This has always been my favorite hotel in Philly. But haven't stayed here in 6 years until this past weekend. It did not disappoint. Starting at the top, this is a Four Seasons. Service was impeccable from the moment we pulled up to the door - doormen, bellmen, front desk staff. Our room was large, comfortable, nicely appointed and quiet - we did choose a room facing the courtyard - rooms facing the Logan Circle Fountain do have a great view, but do get traffic noise from the Parkway. The Fountain restaurant and Swann Lounge are wonderful for dining and "hanging out". The location is located right at the base of the museum district, but is easily walkable for all center city attractions without being in the midst of all the traffic. And, did I mention that the service is wonderful? OK, if I had to make one criticism, it is that although they did a wonderful update of the hotel 2 years ago, the shower head was still decrepit. Can't believe they missed that detail. Oh well.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.