We booked a room with Four Seasons to celebrate our wedding anniversary in March. They had a fabulous deal that included 2 tickets to Van Gogh and brunch - I think parking might have also been included. When we arrived, the Hotel offered to upgrade us for $40 to a junior suit overlooking Logan Circle - of course we accepted. As a welcoming gift, the Hotel also provided a lovely complimentary desert consisting of a slice of cake a few candies and an edible replica of Van Gogh's sunflower painting (looked like a stained glass window or something). What I love about the Four Season is that they truly treat you as a guest and make you feel special. The suite was imaculate, and beautifully done - makes you feel like you are at home rather than in an "institution". The soaps are of superb quality (L'Occitane) so you really don't need to bring much by way of toiletries - and you will want to take the sops home with you. The staff was incredibly helpful/attentive and of course the meals were all excellent -- in addition to brunch, we also had a light dinner there. The Four Seasons is conveniently located in Phila so you can easily get anywhere (we were there for the Flower Show (Convention Center) and the Van Gogh exhibit at Phila Art Museam). Even if you book a room at another hotel - or are just in town for an event, you should at least have a drink/appetizers in the Swann Room - or brunch in the Fountain Room. You will never be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons