This hotel is located at Logan Square in the museum district and about 7 blocks from the convention center but further from the Independence Mall historic area. The rooms and bathrooms are large and very clean with a basic bath and shower. Furniture and decor through out is French. Windows can open and the rooms are quiet. Bathrobes are provided but no slippers. Wi-fi is available in the lobby. A small room near the reception desk has health and confort items and snacks for sale.
The level of service is impressive and exceptional. They set the standard. Luggage is delivered to the room while you are out if arrival was too early for check in. Every one should stay in a Four Seasons at least once to experience its quality of service. However it is an expensive stay. There are many very good hotels in Philadelphia at lower rates.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Philadelphia
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Four Seasons
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A deluxe property with wonderful views of Philadelphia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.