The Independent Hotel was as elegant as I expected, the queen room was tastefully decorated and wonderfully spacious, the Inn in it self had great character. I loved checking in and getting a glass of Wine to help ease the day stresses. Lots of wonderful restaurants close by so once you park the car you don't have to move it again.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- The Independent Hotel
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.