This hotel is the perfect location - walking distance of just about anything you would want. Discounted ($15/night) parking through the hotel that was close and convenient.
The staff was helpful, courteous and friendly - quickly remedying a non-working cable box for the tv. Breakfast delivered to the door. Fridge, microwave and Keurig in the room. Awesome shower and bed.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.