I really loved every thing about this hotel. Great price. Great location (a couple of blocks from my conference hotel). Really comfortable bed and room. Complimentary breakfast delivered to my room. Coffee in the room. (Good) wine and cheese reception, M-Th. Chocolates on the bed. Tasty restaurant on the ground floor. Newspaper. I could have used the nearby gym for free. Fabulous, open feel, views. Friendly staff. Free internet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Independent is a 24-room boutique hotel located in a fully restored Georgian-Revival building located at 1234 Locust Street in the vibrant Midtown Village area of Center City, Philadelphia. Now listed on the National Register of Historic Places, The Independent is ideal for tourists and business travelers looking for a grand feel in a boutique, personalized hotel experience. Our guests experience luxury accommodations in the heart of Philadelphia, and are able to walk to theaters, the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Rittenhouse and other Philadelphia attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Independent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Hotel Philadelphia
- Independent Boutique Hotel Philadelphia