“Delicious Every Visit” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Philadelphia
“Delicious Every Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2010

I've been here several times and I'm never disappointed. The service is great. The restaurant is quiet. The prices are on par with other Thai restaurants, and most importantly, the food is wonderful. I've had the Pad Thai, Duck Curry, and Mango Chicken, and I've loved them all. I've had ice creams here and the banana spring rolls, and again, they're superb. Even the cocktails are fantastic and very creative. I usually take my out of town company here because even they love it so much!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia
“Best Thai Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2008

I have been there for many years and the restaurant is better than ever. Yes, new owner for like 4 years, and they have done an amazing job. The food is so fresh and tasty, the portions are huge, the presentations of the dishes are beautiful, and the prices are super! I highly recommend this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It USED to be our favorite Thai restaurant, but I think the owners have changed. Food is not as good as it once was...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2008

It USED to be our favorite Thai restaurant, but I think the owners have changed. Food is not as good as it once was. The service was slow. It took almost 30 minutes to get our dinner after the order was placed and there were only 2 other tables with patrons. We asked for a side of hot sauce and they charged us an extra 50 cents. Won't break the bank but that's like charging someone for salt at the table.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent food at a very...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2008

Excellent food at a very reasonable price