My husband and I stayed here for the first time during a conference in Philadelphia. Parking in the below ground lot was pretty easy with well marked signs to get to the lobby. The lobby area is breathtaking. Check in was easy but was disappointed to learn that Wi-Fi is extra - you'd think with as much as the rooms cost and the upscale nature of the hotel that Wi-Fi would be a must, considering many professionals stay here. Our room was fine - clean and comfortable. Concierge was fantastic. They gave us advice as to how to get to a tour we had scheduled and called us in a taxi. They were also very knowledgeable about local restaurants and gave good directions. My husband loved both the morning and dinner buffets in their own on-site restaurant, other both were near $20 per meal. We had to leave the premises for lunch, as not much to offer during this time of day. My conference rooms were clean and well lit. The staff was friendly too. I'd give more than 4 stars if it weren't for the lack of free Wi-Fi. When we travel, we expect free Wi-Fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton