Overall it is a nice hotel, but the rooms need some updating: carpet, wall paper.
The hotel is within a walking distance from the historic landmarks and restaurants. We were able to walk to the Independence Hall in about 20 minutes. Public transportation is also available, such as the city bus or Phlash for about $2.00 per person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton