For the last 3 years, I have been a guest at this hotel weekly, almost exclusively for business purposes. I am treated well by virtually all of the staff and it is clear that they value me as a guest each time I walk through the door. I applaud management for placing a premium on the customer’s first impressions. There are 3 employees who have been exemplary in their efforts to ensure that each stay is regarded as special. Briana Carree and Candace Wright both staff the front desk and are universally polite, professional and cheerful. Both are able to brighten up even the most dismal day by always conveying such a positive attitude and approach to the guest relations aspect of their jobs. I have personally witnessed them handle scores of guests attempting to check in under crowded and extenuating circumstances. I appreciate all that they do for me and others in doing a great job at balancing each guests needs for the duration of one's stay. In addition, Eric Hansen, Concierge, has taken it upon himself to elevate the guest experience to another level. He repeatedly requests information on my preferences so that he can personalize my stay and ensure that any need that I may have during a stay had already been anticipated and accounted for. On a recent trip to Philadelphia with my wife, the team mentioned in this review collaborated to provide for us an unforgettable guest experience that was memorable for all the right reasons. Food, wine, chocolate and a personalized gift were all waiting for us in the best room that this hotel has to offer. There are many hotel choices in downtown Philadelphia. I stay at the Sheraton because the individuals that make up this team know how to make a difference.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Starwood, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton