My boyfriend and I traveled to Philadelphia and decided to stay here at the Sheraton and to be honest, I feel it could have been better. Before we even entered our room we were greeted with a pasta stain directly in front of our door. This clearly depicts how sanitary the workers are and the effort they put into cleanliness. We ordered room service and we were given two glasses of water and at the bottom of one of the glasses there was a circular milk looking stain. It was as if as if the glass was never properly washed which is beyond disgusting. The bedside table needed to be cleaned it was dusty with loads of stains. There were too many sanitation issues that turned me off and as a result I am giving a low rating for this hotel. Just focusing on sanitation the staff needs to focus a lot more on that. The front desk associates were great they worked very efficiently which is a plus. The concierge was very knowledge and the parking was very convenient. It was $20 for the first day and you can come and go as many times as you may.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton