I have come to expect at least decent quality in a room and customer service from a Sheraton and this hotel is a disgrace to the name.
1) Reservation in their system was for the wrong day even though I had a printed confirmation. 2) Beds were lumpy and shaky with bad box springs 3) Bed linens smelled sour 4) Pillows were mildewy 5) Only one face towel for 3 guests 6) Took 3 phone calls to get towels 7) Furniture is old and scratched and floors were dirty 8) key card did not work and we had to wait in the hallway with our luggage for the bellman to go down to get it re-keyed so we could get into our room the first time.
The bed was so uncomfortable that my husband tossed and turned, which made the bed shake and I finally gave up and tried to sleep on the floor. I found one pillow which was not mildewy but it was a miserable night for both of us.
The only saving grace is that the hotel is in a decent location. I will never come back here.
The last insult was that when I tried to write on the comment card, found that the pen was broken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton