We booked this hotel thru priceline for $95 a night. We were a little nervous b/c Priceline had it listed as a 3* and we usually only book 4* thru them (since you never know what you'll get). We arrived at 9am on a Friday morning and doubted they would let us check in so early. Not only did they let us check in, the awesome desk person (Pippa) upgraded us to the Starwood Preferred floor, gave us an amazing view of the Benjamin Franklin parkway and art museum, and a king bed non smoking, just as we wanted. The bed was very large, the room was a great size (even had a couch in it) and it was very clean. We had fantastic service thru them the entire time - from door men to concierge (although, don't take her advice on breakfast... the place she sent us was awful - yoni's), we experienced great service. The city seems really spread out, so I don't know what an ideal location is... but that would be the only negative about this hotel. It is a little on the outskirts. But we figured all the walking was good for all the eating we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown hotel is near the Franklin Institute, the Convention Center, and many corporations. We have 757 guest rooms, free wifi, and 38 meeting rooms/58,000 sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
- Sheraton City Center Hotel
- Sheraton Hotel Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Sheraton