We've enjoyed two nights in this pretty hotel on the Chestnut hill, what a naif and lovely street (Germantown) at this part. It's close to the train station and the bus (23) stops on the door!
All the staff have been very friendly and polite and the owner is a kind man, worried about our comfort. Moreover, this street has a little and atractive shops, perfect for a quiet walk.
In conlusion, this is a perfect spot for visit Philly. I'll recommend it to my family and friends.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.