We have stayed at the Chestnut Hill Hotel a few times over the years since we have family in the area. It is a small boutique hotel with nicely appointed rooms and a restaurant on the premises (though no room service.)
It is in the heart of the historic Chestnut Hill Philadelphia area, walking distance to trains to Center City, shops, restaurants and parks.
The last time we were there the elevator was broken when we arrived, which was a big bummer since we were on the 4th floor and had a ton of luggage. But they did fix it and we had a nice stay.
Compared to the motel scene in the nearby suburbs, this is the way to go if you want to be in this area. It has charm, personality and a feel of a bed and breakfast without the close quarters.
Some suites available.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.