We stayed two nights at the Chestnut Hill Hotel while we were in town for a family get together. The staff could not have been friendlier and helpful. I had stayed at the hotel years ago and there is no comparison between what it was then and now. The beds are very comfortable, pillows and sheets are great quality and they have L'Occitane products in the bathroom. The gym is very small with four machines but it is clean and I was the only one to use it on both mornings. There is a computer on the second floor for guests to use. The breakfast has a variety of options including a make your own waffle machine. The restaurant attached to the hotel has good pub food and was a great place to grab a quick dinner when we arrived late one evening. We had a room that faced the back towards the Farmers Market which was nice because it was quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upscale boutique hotel located in the Northwestern section of Philadelphia featuring 36 deluxe accommodations and suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Chestnut Hill Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chestnut Hill Philadelphia
- Chestnut Hill Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Chestnut Hill