Attached to the airport, you can just go from the 2nd floor into the airport. Vibrant bar scene. Across the street from Avis. Expensive breakfast ($17) for basic bacon and eggs. Shop has Starbucks coffee - a plus. There is no pool or spa. Small exercise room though. Not a lot to do here other than drink and eat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual at the Courtyard Philadelphia Airport. Our newly renovated rooms are less than 2 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), accessible via our complimentary shuttle. Stay in spacious suites that are a short drive from Center City Philadelphia and downtown Philly. Our open lobby with complimentary Wi-Fi allows you to switch seamlessly from work to relaxation and back. Easily access the latest news, weather and airport conditions via the GoBoard in the lobby at our Essington, PA, hotel. Dine in style at our on-site PHL restaurant, The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect(R)., Serving healthy food and Starbucks(R) drinks in the morning and hearty meals and cocktails in the evening. Our newly renovated Philadelphia accommodations feature luxury Marriott bedding and intuitive work spaces that integrate technology. Two purpose-built meeting rooms are ideal for small conferences or events. Open all doors to productivity when you stay in our hotel near the Philadelphia airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Marriott, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Courtyard
- Philadelphia Marriott