My family and I stayed at this property for the 2013 Army/Navy game. Having been in Philly many years for the game, we decided this year to stay near the airport. I made the reservations in April and "touched base" with them on occassion to make sure we were all still a "go".
I have ZERO complaints about our stay there and I am SO glad I made our reservations here!! Be sure to call them before your arrival for their shuttle to pick you up from the airport. EVERY member of their staff (did you see that EVERY SINGLE ONE!) was kind, professional, and courteous. Even when we brought outside food in and were about to sit down in their food/bar area, the young lady POLITELY told me that we couldn't bring outside food in and sit in that area but we could go over to the other side of the lobby. I mean....she was so nice about it!!! THEN....with all the comings and goings, I left my small purse (you know those tiny ones you can only take in to NFL stadiums?) down in the lobby for HOURS...they called me to tell me and when I retrieved it.....EVERYTHING was still there.....i.d's....credit cards....cash. It had been discovered by a member of their staff who promptly turned it in to the reception area. WHAT A BLESSING!!!! Took the free shuttle back to the airport the next morning. SO CONVENIENT!!! This property has nicer rooms than the ones we had stayed in downtown before, is safe, and has a great staff!!!! One piece of advice for Army/Navy families: our mid was there with his car which we used to get to the stadium. I am not sure how you would get there and back without a vehicle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Break away from business as usual at the Courtyard Philadelphia Airport. Our newly renovated rooms are less than 2 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), accessible via our complimentary shuttle. Stay in spacious suites that are a short drive from Center City Philadelphia and downtown Philly. Our open lobby with complimentary Wi-Fi allows you to switch seamlessly from work to relaxation and back. Easily access the latest news, weather and airport conditions via the GoBoard in the lobby at our Essington, PA, hotel. Dine in style at our on-site PHL restaurant, The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect(R)., Serving healthy food and Starbucks(R) drinks in the morning and hearty meals and cocktails in the evening. Our newly renovated Philadelphia accommodations feature luxury Marriott bedding and intuitive work spaces that integrate technology. Two purpose-built meeting rooms are ideal for small conferences or events. Open all doors to productivity when you stay in our hotel near the Philadelphia airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Philadelphia Airport Hotel Philadelphia
- Courtyard Philadelphia Airport
- Philadelphia Courtyard
- Philadelphia Marriott