“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Texas
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

I only stayed one night because I had an early flight out of Philadelphia the next day. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The service is great. The staff was very warm and welcoming from the moment I arrived. I had to leave at 5:30 a.m. the next morning and they had coffee and brought out some breads to have before my flight. This was a very pleasant experience. The shuttle was on time as scheduled and the driver was very pleasant as well. I was very pleased with the experience since 2 years ago I stayed in another hotel by the airport and it was not as clean as I had hoped. I will definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Hello!

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are dedicated to providing outstanding service at all times. We most certainly would love to have you stay with us again. I would be more than happy to assist in booking your future accomodations.

Paulette M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Allentown, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

My son and I recently went to a concert at the Wells Fargo Center and were flying out of PHL early the next morning. I booked a room at the Fairfield Inn and I'm glad I did. The price was reasonable, the room was clean and comfortable and the staff were all friendly and helpful. The sports complex is easily accessible. I will definitely stay here again. I highly recommend it, whether you want a hotel close to the airport or the sports complex.

Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again! Please feel free to reach out to me if you require assistance booking your future accomodations.

Hazel Green, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

Took the family to Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia to see the sites. The plan was to stay out by the airport in Philadelphia and take the shuttle over to jump on the train. Thanks to the shuttle driver, who happened to be an older gentlemen that was funny and helpful, that there was a train strike! The great service didn't end with him, the entire hotel service was polite and helpful. The rooms were updated, spacious, and quiet. The free continental breakfast was a bonus. Even though we ended up driving downtown, which wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, we saved a ton of money by staying out by the airport.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback! We sincerely welcome and appreciate it. I will definetely be sure to share your comments with Mr. Phil and the team. We would love for you to come back and stay with us again in the future.

East Windsor, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

We spent one night at this property before an early morning flight the next day. We were greeted by Tamika who was very friendly and helpful from the moment we walked in. I overheard her tell another guest that she would have lent out her umbrella if she had brought it with her that day so the guest could walk over to Ruby Tuesday. We needed some ice packs stored and she was more than happy to assist. We were scheduled for the 5:30AM shuttle and the hotel provided some breakfast items to the van full of guests waiting at 5:15AM almost an hour before breakfast was scheduled to start. They went out of their way to be helpful. We had one minor issue with our phone ringing twice at 2AM and nobody being on the other line. Not sure how that could happen if the operator verifies the name and room number. We just took the phone off the hook after that. If we had an early morning flight we would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We sincerely appreciate it! We would love for you to come back and stay with us again in the future.

Spokane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

This is wonderful in every way. 24 hr free airport shuttle. My flight was delayed and I arrived at midnight. The staff at Fairfiled acted like it was totally normal. Friendly and gracious even at that level. Thank you for the hospitality Janese!

The room feels very new. I was given a first floor ADA room and it was spotless. The shower has one of those curved curtains so there is not the drippy mess. There is an HDTV, refrigerator, wonderul desk with great wheeled desk chair and FREE WIFI.

The breakfast is outstanding. Eggs, sausage, variety of cereals, fresh fruit, coffee, tea, yogurts, hard boiled eggs, waffles that you can make, oatmeal, and a variety of breads and pastries.

I took a long dip in the pool when it opened. and NOBODY was there. Wonderful. and I swam and swam. It is 4 feet deep all the way around. With taxes the price for two double beds single person was $125.

The staff are excellent also. Everywhere I was greeted and they even offered to clear our table at breakfast even though the trash was right behind us! Janese was the wonderful receptionist at midnight and just as pleasant the next morning.

Oh..and did I say that the temperature controls work splendidly. And...there are lots of plug ins for all the elctronic gadgets that we can't live without these days!

This would be a first choice hotel for me when I return to Philadelphia.

Room Tip: First floor away from the lobby
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Hello!

What an wonderful review! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback. I will definitely be sure to share it with the team. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so that I may be able to personally assist you with booking your future accomodations.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed here for one night while in town for work. Shuttle from airport arrived quickly. Front desk staff was very nice. Room was clean. I was able to walk over to Ruby Tuesdays to get a quick bite since I arrived late
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback! We sincerely appreciate it!

Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We arrived very late due to a plane delay. The staff was so helpful in getting us checking in and setting up our room so we could all get to bed. They even made sure we got breakfast when we came down as it was closing. Room was clean and comfortable. Close to the airport and very convenient.

Hello!

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Please feel free to reach out to me to if you are ever in the Philadelphia area again so that I may be able to personally assist you.

Paulette M.

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!