“Fairfield Inn Phili Airport nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #24 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
Brandywine
“Fairfield Inn Phili Airport nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Fairfield Inn at Philadelphia PA Airport is a wonderful hotel to stay at and conveniently right off of route 95. Pleasant, helpful and nice staff. Needed to get cough medicine for my son which they didn't have (some hotels will have single doses for sale) but the evening hotel desk clerk gave us lots of mints until morning when we could go out. Felt she took extra effort to try to help with what she had available. Very clean, comforter and quiet room, was expecting some noise since it's near the airport but never heard any noise from planes or other customers. Comforter beds and refrigerator in room. Bathroom is really nice, beautiful large counter top, spacious shower with a lot of water preassure. Free breakfast which included good hot food such as eggs, sausage and oatmeal along with the other usual stuff such as muffins, bagels, fruit, yogurt, etc. Ruby Tuesday is conveniently located across the street which we walked to for dinner after we checked in for a late arrival. I would definitely stay here again if needed and would highly recommend to others.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Hi,

I truly want to say, "Thank you so much". We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your review. We are consistently looking to ensure we "shine in our travelers eyes while creating memorable stays". I am glad we were able to do this with you! We look forward to creating another!

Paulette M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Parkville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

This was a great deal. The entire hotel looked freshly renovated with new carpet everywhere and fresh paint, updated furnishings and updated appliances. Additional charging outlets in this day and age are always welcome and appreciated and ... the Wi-Fi worked just fine. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was well balanced with good flavorful coffee. The one thing I found a bit strange is that the pool sits about 10 feet from the main lobby, sooooo ... you guessed it, the smell of chlorine welcomes you into the building - once you go up to your room or just walk away from the lobby it dissipates quickly so we did not considered it an issue. So if you need a clean well lit place to stay and don't want to spend a fortune while in Philadelphia this is the spot.

Room Tip: Leave the 1st floor or at least get a room away from the pool.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Hello!

Thank you so much for your review. Our newly renovated rooms are very modern and we are getting rave reviews. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out to let the our travelers know about your recent stay. Please feel free to contact me directly for your future accomodations.

Green Bay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

To me, finding a wonderful and friendly staff is just as important as a clean room and nice facility- this place has BOTH! Thanks to the wonderful front desk staff my spirits rose as I checked in this past week. After a long day of work and travel, I was refreshed already! Great shuttle service to airport.......I love Marriott chain, but really love it when I find the type of people that Bill Marriott wants working at all of his properties. The staff at this place will make Bill smile! Thanks for a great visit and when I come back, this will be my home away from home! Mahalo!
Tim Richter

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hi Tim!

Thank you so much. We strive for excellence. Nicole and Tamika will be so excited to hear that you mentioned them! We can't wait to see you again!

Saint Joseph, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

Hi, Checked into this hotel near Philadelphia Int'l. Airport. This hotel is clean and modern, and the staff is very friendly There is also a Marriott Courtyard nearby (maybe a block away) where I have stayed several times before. The Courtyard is just a little more expensive but more comfortable and nicer with more amenities. Worth the extra money in my opinion. Otherwise, this is an ok place to stay if you are trying to keep expenses down.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Hi,

Thank you for making us your choice hotel while staying in the Philadelphia area. We sincerely hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This is a really nice and
newer Fairfield Inn. Basically everything I would want in a hotel room this room provided it. I really like multiple outlets at the desk and this desk had four so plenty of space to plug-in devices. I really like multiple outlets next to my bed and this one had 2 plus a drawer. The TVs inputs were exposed so if you wanted to bring your own entertainment you can just RCA inputs. The room is practically brand-new the bathroom is very spacious and I really like the black stone sink. There's even a mini fridge and hooks. I like the hooks to hang jeans or other clothes on in this room had hooks. I was very excited about that. This was a great location next to the airport I wish I could've stayed here my entire time in Philadelphia at this hotel. This is nicer than some of the downtown hotels that I stayed in on this visit. Normally not a big fan of Fairfield but this room changed my mind completely.

• Stayed October 2013
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Hi!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your review. We love our newly renovated rooms and have been getting great reviews about them as well. We would love for you to come back and see us again in the future.

Placentia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Very helpful staff. Average breakfast. Well appointed rooms. Easy parking. Quiet at night- we were on top floor. Good vending machine choices. Indoor pool. Near major highways. Easy to get to Delaware County.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We sincerely hope that you will come and stay with us again!

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Really friendly staff!! Easy check in. The shuttle picked me up from the airport and the driver offered a bottle of cold water and asked if the temperature was okay for us or did we need heat or air condition. Ruby Tuesday's is right across the parking lot which is great! The room is clean and spacious for a king bed. The bathroom is clean. There is a safe and mini fridge in the room which is very convenient. There was sweet tea at the front desk and coffee and hot tea in the breakfast area offered 24 hours.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Hi,

Thank you so much for your review! Our Van Drivers go above and beyond to ensure your arrival and departure experience is a comfortable one. We look forward to accommodating you in the future. Feel free to contact me directly as I am just a phone call away!

Paulette M.

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!