“Great service” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #24 of 83 Hotels in Philadelphia
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

December 2012 Tommy P I stayed there a couple nights ago. I couldn't have been more satisfied with the staff and hotel itself. Breakfast was excellent and fresh. Can't say enough about my wonderful expierence. Keep up the good work. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, December 21, 2012
Seasons Greetings!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. We take great pride in the service that we provide. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We also look forward to seeing you again.

Yours in hospitality,

Paulette Moore

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
chester, nj
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Stayed there this weekend and the breakfast and housekeeping staff were second to none. Was disappointed that the pool was closed on Sunday morning and the maintenance man was not on property to remedy the problem-- that put my six year old into a tizzy.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
FFIPHLMGR, Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Please extend our apologies to the little one; we feel terrible that we dissapointed her. We understand how important this must have been to you; I apologize to you and your family for the inconveniences and dissapointments. I would like to make it up to you; in future, please contact me directly and I will personally make all arrangements for a relaxing and probelm free stay-as promised.

I could be reached via e-mail at: amir.jeddian@pillarhotels.com or via telephone at 215-365-2254 ext. 258 .

I look forward to speaking with you,

Yours in Hospitality,

Amir Jeddian
Asst. GM
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

yummy cookies and a bottle of water greeted us upon checkin. By the 3rd day the front desk greeted us by name. no room service :-( but an outside vender does deliver. Ruby Tuesdays right across the parking lot does the trick. Each morning hotel has continental breakfast - but a good one! fruit, hard boiled eggs, cereal, make your own waffle and breakfast sandwhiches - all free and a large screen TV in the room with the news. The breakfast room staff are so friendly! The rooms are clean and nice size

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
First and foremost, allow us to say "Thank you" for staying with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We cannot wait to see you on your next visit. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if I could be of assistance in any way.

Yours in Hospitality,

Amir Jeddian
Asst. GM
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I have to be in Philadelphia twice a month and always stay at the Airport Fairfield Inn. Though it is an older property it is always clean and the people make the place-hands down. I am always called by name, treated as a valued guest and I could not ever ask for a better group of employees with whom to interact. Sheneke, Karen, Phil, Paulette and others make my stay a great one.

Room Tip: first floor room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much!! We are waiting for you!!

Looking forward to seeing you again,

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

For a quick overnight stay near the airport, this hotel is great. I personally wasn't even traveling through the airport; I needed to be in downtown Philly one day and a suburb the next, so I found this hotel only about 6 miles from downtown. My suite was very clean and had all the amenities. Breakfast the next morning was good and the staff was always friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Hello,

Thank you so much for taking your time to provide your feedback! I will be sure to share it with the team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Yours in hospitality!

Nuevo, CA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

This is seriously one of the least up to date hotels I have stayed at in many years. Leaky faucet, outdated shower and less than desirable location. Not on my list of places to stay at again. Only saving grace was the Ruby Tuesday's across the parking lot.

• Stayed November 2012
FFIPHLMGR, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hello,

Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to sincerely appologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your recent visit with us. We would definetly love another opportunity to serve you again in the future. If, you would be so kind as to reach out to me so that I may be able to personally assist you I would be most gracious. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Mesa, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I travel through Philadelphia frequently and find a need for a hotel between flights. I found the hotel fits my needs and the price is right. Many reviews state that it needs an update. The halls are indeed in need of a face lift. My room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was good, but running out of things as I waited till the end to go downstairs and it was bursting at the seams. The front desk treats you as if you are the only guest and they are there for your every need. Another guest was looking for the apple store the desk clerk quickly found where it was and called a taxi company to find out what the fare would be there and back. I consider this to be over and above what a desk clerk usually does, kudos to that employee. I have had trouble before with the shuttle service with other hotels in Philadelphia airport area and found them to be sadly disappointing. You can depend on their shuttle service and as with every other employee of this hotel, the driver was a total delight, plus offered me a bottle of water for the drive. Do not let the need for an update of the common area stop you from staying at this great hotel that truly knows the meaning of customer serv

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Hello!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Our team is truly dedicated to providing outstanding service at all times. It is a commitment of ours to ensure that no guest leaves unhappy. Therefore, we ensure our service is top-notch at all times. We would love for you to come and stay with us again if you are ever in the Philadelphia area.

Paulette Moore

Been to Fairfield Inn Philadelphia Airport? Share your experiences!