I was here July 14th for a friends bachelor party. We were in town for the Money In the Bank event at the Wells Fargo Center. The best man booked the suite. It was pretty huge. We had three beds, decent bathroom, kitchen area with stools, microwave and full fridge. We had an amazing view of the city of Philly. The best part was that all three stadiums were right behind the hotel. Wells Fargo being the furthest. It took me 10 minutes to make the walk. The highways were right there as well. I took a taxi from the hotel to 30th street to catch my bus it was 22 dollars. There was a pool in the back that seemed well kept. The only issue was that when we tried to check in early they said they "didn't have our room in the system" which was weird. If your in town for a game stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium Hotel
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium Hotel Philadelphia
- Holiday Inn Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Minutes from the city, steps to entertainment. Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel Philadelphia Stadium. Located in South Philadelphia and only steps from the Sports Complex and Naval Yard. The hotel is perfectly located between downtown Philadelphia and the Philadelphia Airport. The 238 guest rooms are over-sized rooms, featuring free high speed wireless Internet access and free HBO. We handle catering groups, corporate groups and leisure travelers. Relax by the outdoor swimming pool or just enjoy a drink or some food at Stadium Sports Bar & Restaurant. Specializing in weddings, banquets, meetings or any special events, the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium offers 15,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space to accommodate up to 600 people. So if you are looking to attend a sports game, concert or any other event at one of the Philadelphia sports venues - Citizens Bank Ballpark, Lincoln Financial Field, the Comcast Spectator or Wells Fargo Center- then the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium is the place to spend the night! But do not forget that the Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium is also very conveniently located to local museums, King of Prussia Mall, Philadelphia International Airport, historic Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Convention center, Tweeter Center, Sugar House Casino, Atlantic City, Xfinity Live!, Campbell s Field and the New Jersey State Aquarium. Or how about making a stop in Atlantic City or Lancaster? We are everything you expect and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.