“Thumbs up!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
New York City, New York
“Thumbs up!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I stayed their for a family event snd had a wonderful stay. The rooms were great the food in restaurant was delicous and the service i received from the front desk was marvelous. Special thanks to Tyrene at the front desk for going above her duties in helping me feel at home. I will stsy sgain and recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed October 2012
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to write us about your recent stay with the Holiday Inn Stadium Philadelphia. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for recognizing the efforts of our staff, that they put in to make sure your stay in enjoyable. We look forward to your future visits.

Tushar Shah

498 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Greek first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Per our confirmation, our stay should have been $396.26. However, we were charged $624.36. We attempted to talk to the manager at the hotel, however, he was not there. We are very unhappy that we were overcharged. We will continue to try to talk to the manager to get this situation rectified. However, it appears that no one at the hotel wants to help us.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
XENIA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

My husband and I were visiting our daughter in Philly and this is a nice hotel to stay in. It's less expensive than staying in Center City and there is an on site restaurant & bar plus a Starbucks in the gift shop. A very nice feature! The staff was welcoming and very helpful and the room was
clean. I'll be honest, it's not a new hotel by any means, but it's well maintained.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I recently spent one night at this hotel for business and found it to be a nice Holiday Inn. My room was clean, and the woman who checked me in and out was friendly. The fitness center is a bit small, but has decent equipment.

I stayed here for business, but this hotel is a great location for someone going to a Philly sporting event. Citizens Bank Park is within walking distance and Lincoln Financial Field is just passed that. However, I'm a NY Giants fan, so being so close to the stadium was a bit painful for me. Lol.

The only complaint I have is that my bathroom door was broken and did not close completely. This wasn't much of an issue for me since I was alone, but may be a problem for others. I mentioned this to the woman behind the desk.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I really enjoyed myself at the Stadium restaurant next door to the hotel . a young lady name Samantha assisted me with everything i needed . she was such a nice young lady . I'll be back there as soon as possible !

4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

My friends and I decidied to stay at the holiday inn and we found out that there was a great sports bar that is located inside the hotel . We all had a great experience there that we look forward on returning again . The young lady Samantha was our waitress . She was such a great server , always smiling , and also helped us with everything we needed. The food was very edible and cheese cake was amazing . If I was to refer any sports bar to.someone I would pick stadium sports bar .

• Stayed February 2012
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I was here for a night for the bullriders. Crystal at the front desk helped me in so many ways more then one. She was great while checking me in, and telling me how to get to the wachovia and to make sure I have a great stay. She was sweet enough to give me one of the bullriding boards which my daughter loved. Great stay and location and of course with the help of Crystal. Love it!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium? Share your experiences!