“A little expensive but, its all about LOCATION!!! The rooms are fine. Typical Holiday Inn.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium

Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #68 of 82 hotels in Philadelphia
Pittsburgh, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

I mean its right beside the all three stadiums. Minutes to the airport and they provide shuttle service to/from the airport. The Lounge/Resfaurant has good food and is kept clean. You may have a bit of a wait when they're busy.

• Stayed August 2012

491 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
  • Greek first
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We stayed here to see a Phillies game and found the property to be very clean, the staff very accommodating! With a gift shop and sports bar as well as being in walking distance to the ballpark (and free parking!) it is the ideal spot for out-of-towners interested in spectating without driving after the game! Easy access to highways. Not much else around the property other than ballparks, though.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay and We thank you for your business. We take a great pride in what we do and we try to do our best to make sure that all of our guests are satisfied and importantly that they are able to enjoy and relax during thier stay. We offer wide range of amenities to all our guests to fulfill thier needs.

We certainly look forward to your future stays with us. And once again i thank you for your review.

SIncerely,

Brunswick, ME
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

Tried to take a shower, and after two minutes I completely lost all hot water. Then I went to turn on the TV, which simply didn't work. It was plugged in, etc. and just didn't work. On top of it all the room was "meh" and smelled a little funny too. Convenient location for the stadiums, but everything else leaves something to be desired.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking your time to write us about your recent experience at the Holiday Inn Stadium Philadelphia. Our goal to provide an excellent service and a great product to all our guests, and i am upset to hear that you were disappointed. I would certainly share this with our staff to ensure that we avoid circumstances like the one you experienced. I would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience you experienced, and can assure you that we take all our complaints very seriously and we will take necessary actions to avoid this in future.

Sincerely

Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

I did not stay here but went into hotel restaurant before and after Springsteen Labor Day (9/3) concert. I wish I could remember my server's name. She was a short cute blonde girl with a baseball hat on. She was genuinely friendly and I just wanted to good quick snack. She recommended the wings and they were fantastic. It can be hard for me to eat in hotel restaurants because I manage them at a large resort near Chicago so I can be overly critical. These wings were as good as anywhere.I guess if I had one complaint it is minor. I had a Budweiser bottle with a "born-on-date" of July 22 before the show that tasted so good. After the show I ordered another and it had a not so fresh taste. It's date was sometime in mid-May. That still falls into the 110 guideline that Bud recommends. Probably should just move that stock first. Highly recommend this food here. Please follow up and recognize that server for me. I ate at just after midnight at one of the tables.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write us about your experience at the Stadium Sports Bar & Restaurant located at the Holiday Inn Stadium Philadelphia. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and that our server was able to recommned our famous Wings. It truly is rewarding when our guests recognizes the efforts that our staff put in to make sure our guest enjoy thier time while at our property.

I will be sure your share this great review with the Server who was able to assist you and also with the other staff members.

Once again i thank your for your review and thank you for your business.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I dont know this young womans official title, but Muriel was working at the front desk during my check-in. After a long day of travel where it seemed everything that could go wrong did, it was great to be greeted with a smile that felt sincere. Muriel was pleasant and professional. A breath of fresh air that reminded me that some people actually care about CUSTOMER service. I sincerely thank her.
The hotel was nice. Clean, walking distance to baseball stadium. Convenient to restaurants, highway, etc.. Ill be back......

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Stadium12, General Manager at Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Guest,

I thank you very much for your praise for our wonderful staff member Merielle. Our Primary goal at the hotel is to provide a clean and comfortable stay to all our guests and compliment that with our award winning custome service. I am glad to hear that you were extremely happy with our Hotel and our Staff. We look foward to serve you in the future, and would like to be your choice of hotel for your future travel needs in the Philadelphia area.

Landover, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I would definitely come here again. Nice staff and my room was pretty clean. The front desk host Adam was very personable and made me feel welcomed. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will consider staying there again on my next trip to Philly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

I thank yor for taking your time to write us about your recent exeprience with the Holiday Inn Stadium Philadelphia. Our staff is dedicated to providing excellent service and product to all of our guests and make their stay as comfortable as we can. I am glad to hear that Adam was very helpful and was able to take care of your needs. We certainly value your feedback and looking foward to your future visits.

Binghamton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

We stayed here when we went to a concert. It is conveniently located within walking distance to the sports stadiums. The room and lobby were both very clean and modern. The staff was also very helpful.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am writing to thank you for your business and also for taking your time to write us about your recent experience with us here at the Holiday Inn Stadium Philadelphia. We value your opinion and we strive on our customer feedback. I am glad to hear that you were able to enjoy and relax yourself and that our hotel was conveniently located from the venues you were attending.

All our reviews are shared with our staff members and they will be glad to hear that they were able to satisfy your travel needs.

Tushar Shah

Been to Holiday Inn Philadelphia Stadium? Share your experiences!